FWD: [ruby-talk:14505] Re: who uses Python or Ruby, and for what?

FYI for Python users.           ERA

From: -kn <knos@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 02:10:05 +0900

| In article <20010430181537.J25888@goldfinger.dgs.phony>,
| David S. <dgjs@acm.org> wrote:
||  Ever heard of Zope (http://www.zope.org), the web application server
|| written in Python?  You'd be doing pretty well if any project you have in
|| mind is as ambitious and successful as Zope.
|
| Zope?  Nope.

http://nope.sourceforge.net/php/nope.php3

"Welcome to Nope. Nope came out of a need we had on the iMacLinux Page for a
more robust and simpler database engine/interface than the Zope engine we were
using previously. Like most software, Nope is a work in progress, but it's
pretty usable as it stands"

(haven't tried it just saw a nice way to plug it in ;))

++k