RE: is this a scam?

Title: RE: is this a scam?

If you look at the bottom of the page:
"* New.net domain names are accessible by persons that use one
of our partner ISPs to access the Internet or who activate their
browsers."

In other words, they are setting up there own DNS tree.  Does not
look like a scam, but they've got a big mountain to climb if they
are going to be in the mainstream.

Mark
Any opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily those of
the company.