tomorrow's meeting

We have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow.  Does anyone have ideas for
topics or, even better, want to give a presentation?

I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'll be able to make it there.  I
messed up my back a bit a few weeks ago, and riding in a car for long
periods of time aggravates it.

Oh, and with the baby on the way RSN, it's rather unlikely that I'll
make it to any meetings for the next three or four months, so any help
with meeting ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Surely someone has a
favorite tool, application, whatever that you'd like to show
everyone...

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.