Tomorrow's LUCI meeting

Hi,
  I can give some low-level demonstrations of some of the 3d
modeling/rendering software that I've been trying out. Unfortunately most
of my work has been using other platforms, but it's looking as though
Linux applications will be moving forward during the next year.

  Of course, this won't take up the whole meeting time.

Erich