Samba and Windows 2000

Is anyone running Samba on a Linux machine, and trying to access a share from Windows 2000?  I have been working with this for 2 days, and I got SWAT to work just fine, and I can see the Linux machine in Network Neighborhood, but when I double click the machine to get to the share level, I get a message that the network path is invalid.  I also tried this on an NT 4.0 machine and I get the same results.  If you have had the same problem, please let me know!

Thanks,

Ricky Bryce