Mapping a Windows Drive to Linux

I have set up a Samba Server in Red Hat Linux 7.1 that works great.  I can map the Linux drives to the Windows machine.  Can anyone give me an idea how I would go about mounting a Windows Directory to a Linux machine?  I have windows machine with a network name SERVER.  A share on this machine is called DATA.  I would like to access the DATA share from the Linux machine.  The documentation I have is great telling how to map a Linux drive to a Windows machine, but I cant find much information that tells me how to access data from the Linux machine.  If you have suggestions I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Ricky Bryce