Re: error codes

To expand on this a little, try booting with just one DIMM in
place if you have more than one.  Also, do the standard debugging
thing where you take *everything* off of the board and put stuff
back one at a time, starting with CPU, one DIMM, then the video
card.

Regarding the thermal grease, I personally reccomend picking up
a tube of "arctic silver" and using an Alpha "Pal 6035" heatsink,
as I've had far and away the best results with those.  If you
fire up the system with no heatsink for just a second or two,
you'll smell a couple hundred dollars of smoke and have a neat
AMD thing to stick on your monitor.  A heatsink with no thermal
compound combined with a processor creating as much heat as a
1.2GHz Athalon does will likely have a similar result after a
slightly longer time.

--Danny, who has a 1 GHz athalon that did 1.3GHz for a real short
	time stuck on his monitor at work :(