Re: Dell stops offering Red Hat on desktops (fwd)

This may appear to be off subject, and hey, it is...
but, as you probably noticed, I'm a recent member of this mailing list
and havn't attended a meeting yet...

Here is the catch, I'm 14... Does that make me automatically have to go to
that Newbie Night thing, or can I go to the normal nights as well?