Re: Dell stops offering Red Hat on desktops (fwd)

Robert Threet said:
> --- "Chris H." <chris@yerevan.acp.da.ru> wrote:
> > Well, My primary box is -only- Linux... I don't find
> > Windows very helpful for anything but gamin>:)
>
> Yeah, me too.  If only "Age of Empires" ran on Linux...

Not knowing anything about the game, have you by any chance tried it
under a recent Wine?  Apparently a *lot* of games run now, including
with hardware 3D acceleration.

Oh, and if I didn't mention it, I haven't run anything but Linux on my
personal desktop box since '95 or '96.  It's been my primary desktop
since sometime in '94.