Re: How long does an IP address change take?

> It works most places, except AOL, NetZero, etc... still think it's the
old address.

Yeah -- I was guessing this from the moment you first mentioned it. AOL
uses caching web servers for their *incoming* web connections. I.e., AOL
customers may not see revised web sites for at least a day, sometimes
more, because they don't get to see the "live" copy -- just AOL's cache.

So, logically, DNS may work in the same way.  Just sit back & wait --
AOL will sort itself out.