NextStep

While I continue my largely futile search for help online, I figured I'd
as if any of you guys had ever set up a NeXT box.  I've got a Color Turbo
workstation that needs the OS reinstalled.  I have the NeXTStep CD.  I do
not have a CD drive, but I do have a floppy drive.

Does anyone know of a good source for NeXT info, or does anyone here know
how to install this darned thing without a bootable drive (or, how do I make
a bootable drive)?

Well, back to my old friends google and yahoo (it sure would be nice if there
was a larger regional group of *nix people I could ask ;))...

--Danny