Re: tomorrow's meeting

Ditto the server log analysis! I'd like to hear how others do things and
what's being used.

Job searching... yeah, that's a pain in the @$$. I know what it's like to
be on unemployment and without gainful (or shall we say reportable) income,
living on negative cashflow and watching the reserves dwindle to nothing...

--Laszlo