Re: tomorrow's meeting

I can add to a discussion about web log analysis. I've recently switched
from analog to webalizer, and can discuss the reasons behind that.

Dunno if it would be of interest, but I have a few little alphas (just
like Steve's) it might be fun to see an installation on one. I haven't
tried anything out on one yet.

Wish I could offer jobs--sure could use some help.

Erich