Re: Email with attachments from the command line

Anyone ever see the UK magazine called Linux Format?  They
did a review of mail clients and mutt won hands down.  I've
never used it.  Of course I was already going to try it
based on what I've heard here.

http://www.silug.org/~steve/software/scripts/perl/sendfile