up2date error message

Anyone know what I need to do to resolve this dependancy error? I dont
understand what is causing the problem...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:00:38 -0600
From: root@localhost.localdomain
To: tg@localhost.localdomain

Retrieving list of all available packages...

Removing installed packages from list of updates...

Removing packages marked to skip from list...

Getting headers for available packages...

Removing packages with files marked to skip from list...

Getting headers for skipped packages...
The following Packages were marked to be skipped by your configuration:

Testing package set / solving RPM inter-dependencies...
There was a package dependency problem.  The message was:
A package providing libpisock.so.4 could not be found.