66mhz/64 bit pci motherboards?

I'm trying to find a decent motherboard for a linux system that provides
66 MHz 64bit PCI slots, not just the crappy 33MHz versions.  I'm looking
at the Tiger MPX board (the S2466) as a dual athlon solution - do any of
you happen to have experience with that board, or with any of the boards
that use the serverworks chipsets?  Any other suggesting, preferably with
dual processor support that linux works well with (preferably redhat in
this application)?

I'm just sure that some of you have to have run into this at some point
already... :)

Thanks.
--Danny, too lazy to do his own research