Survey: Is RH 7.2 the buggiest version yet?

Is RH 7.2 the buggiest version yet or is it my new Gateway
PC?  I haven't had my console completely lock up since the
old 1.2.8 kernel days when I would run multiple Doom
sessions (just for fun to see if it would).  And, even
then, I could access the system through my Wyse 60.

My new RH 7.2 install has locked up HARD three times.  All
2 of the 3 times were KOffice related.  I use Gnome now but
I still run KMail.  KMail seems pretty touchy.  Galeon has
freaked out on me several times, too.