Re: Survey: Is RH 7.2 the buggiest version yet?

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 11:18:58AM -0700 or thereabouts, Robert Threet wrote:
> Is RH 7.2 the buggiest version yet or is it my new Gateway
> PC?  I haven't had my console completely lock up since the

Out of the four distros that I have/had installed, I find RH7.2 to be
better then the others both in speed and stability.  I have never had a
crash or freeze... Just for the heck of it, I would rate the now gone
Progeny Debian second, SuSE close to that, and Mandrake last, although
this does not reflect the latest last 2 distros of SuSE or Mandrake.
Progeny was actually much faster in disk access, and with multiple
program usage... don't ask me why... I really miss them..

--
Best regards,
Gary

BREAKFAST.COM Halted - Cereal port not responding.