new software

Just in case you haven't checked freshmeat today (and because I'm waiting for my program to compile) here are a couple projects that might interest you:

yosucker - http://yosucker.sourceforge.net/

this is a nifty little perl script that will download your yahoo mail and deliver it to your local mailbox....for free. yep, no more $5 a year for pop3 access.

rc5pipe - http://www.hcsw.org/downloads/rc5pipe-1.1.tgz

this will encrypt and decrypt in 128bit through a pipe. this is a really handy little tool and it has been suggested that it may be used with netcat and gzcat to add that much more security and a smaller size to all of your streams. I was personally thinking chat.

anyway, my program should be done compiling by now so later!

brandon joseph adams
(who refuses to use caps on anything other than I)