Spammers using the LUCI list as a source/destination addresses

Everyone,
I'm not sure just who the creative jackass is behind this one, but it
looks like some spammers are using addresses from the LUCI list archives
to pass off spam to other members on the list.
A few days ago another member on the list wrote me asking if I had a virus
that would be sending him mail from my account. Today the same thing
happened to me, receiving an email that seemed to be from a fellow LUCI
member but very out of context for our normal conversations. Full headers
show that the mail wasnt sent from him at all.

Just a heads up to let you know that your friends havent all gone insane

;-)