Re: TFTP permissions

If you can set a user that the tftpd accesses (and creates) files as,
then why don't you just set the directory to be mode 0700 (or 0770)
so the files inside will be inaccesible regardless of their permissions?
It seems like it'd be fairly trivial to find the places in the tftpd
source where files are created and change the mode there, alternatively.

--Danny