Re: VMWare and Linux Demo this weekend - info

Ill see if I can find a way...Ill get back with you next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: luci-discuss-owner@luci.org [mailto:luci-discuss-owner@luci.org]
On Behalf Of Roy Cottingham
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 7:19 AM
To: luci-discuss@luci.org
Subject: Re: VMWare and Linux Demo this weekend - info

I found a copy (rpm) of vmWare 2.0.3-1142 on my hard drive. I am not
sure if this was the trial (full if you have the license) or if it was a
BETA.

It is abt 6.3 megs.

How can I get it to you??? I am in Pekin.

P.S.  This is a good time to mention this. The Linux Users Group of
Peoria (LUGOP) will have a table set up at the Peoria SuperFest
(a ham fest - gaint electronics/computer/radio flea
market/new/used/dealers/etc) this Saturday/Sunday. About 8am to 3pm each
day. It does cost to get in ($7.00) but there are hourly prize drawings.

Come out if you have time. (Exposition  Gardens, on Northmore Rd. Same
place the Heart of Illinois Fair is held.)

Anyway. I will be there this weekend if you wanted to stop by and pick
up a copy.

Roy