DDOS attack ?!?

Hello all.

I am getting what seems to be a small scale ddos attack on my server at home
and at work.  What I am getting is tons of UDP packets to port 2002.  Since my
ipchains/tables was set to REJECT instead of DENY, my box was kindly returning
ICMP "Port not reachable" packets.  I have since changed the firewall rule to
DENY so it will drop the packets and not reply.

At home, I am seeing about 10% of my bandwidth (1.5mbit dn/ 256kbit up) being
taken up by this attack.  At work, I am looking at about 80% of my bandwidth
consumed since it is only a 128kbit isdn connection.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
Aaron Cronkright
aaron@cronkright.com