Auto patching Redhat 7.3

Hello all,

I'm looking for some assistance, I'm fairly new to Linux and am working my way through things to get away from Micro$oft systems. So far I've been able to do everything and then some that windows based systems can do. It just takes a little more work to get things going, but once it's running it seems to be a much faster process, than a windows counterpart.

The one thing that I'm not sure about is patching, I know how to update packages, but what I'd like to be able to do is auto-update any packages that have changed or have been patched with newer versions.

I know this can be done, I'm just not sure how to do it. If someone would be willing to assist, I would be grateful.

Systems is running redhat 7.3, with high speed network access.

Thanks in advance,

Christopher