Mandrake 9.0

I know that this is a RedHat Centric list, but I just thought I'd pass
along my experience with Mandrake's newest offering.

As usual, Mandrake's install was smooth and easy to navigate.  I
haven't done a RedHat install since 5.2, but from experience I can say
that Mandrake is definitely better than Debian 3.0's installer.

As with RedHat, Mandrake has added the newest GCC, Gnome and Kde.
Unlike RedHat there is no attempt at unifying the desktops.

The only negative that I've found thus far is the lack of a w3m rpm in
the distribution.

Also if there are more Mandrake lovers on the list, perhaps we can
sweet talk Steve into setting up a Mandrake urpmi/apt repository. :-)
--
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.