Re: Has anyone written any Netsaint plugins (with Perl)?

I'm pretty sure that you want "exit 0;" if you want the program to
*return* a value of 0.

That said, doesn't Netsaint want your program to put a value onto
STDOUT?  In that case, a print would work fine.  It's been a while
since I wrote custom netsaint plugins, and then I usually just used
UCD's SNMP with a custom program and the built-in netsaint SNMP
query module.  That made it easy to use other monitoring tools with
different features, too (like MRTG for graphing purposes)...

--Danny, too lazy to actually read the docs and remember how :)