[boback@socket.net: [tslug] Re: Video Card Advice]

Hey guys,

I know that there is a SuSe contingent in LUCI so I figured I'd
forward a question from my Alma Mater's LUG.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.

If I may add my 2 cents in.

I have an ATI 7000 Radeon that worked fine in Mandrake 8.x but I recently
switched to Suse 8.0 and the ATI doesn't work well at all. I am looking at
getting a GeForce 4 4200 or 4400 to replace the ATI.

I like Suse better that Mandrake and I would be interested if anybody has any
experience with the GeForce 4 on Suse linux.

Bob Ackerman