Linux Thin Clients

Hi all,

I'm working on setting up a bootable CD that would turn any machine
into a linux thin client for RDP, ICA and AS/400.  I've found a cool
project called PXES that does this using a network boot, but that
won't work in my environment since we have a highly segmented
network.

I've tried making PXES initrd.img's using the pxesconfig program from
pxes.sourceforge.net and using ISOLINUX to boot them, but after the
kernel finishes it's normal messages, it ends with something about not
being able to open the initial terminal.

Does anyone have any ideas for alternative projects or on how to
troubleshoot that error?  I would use a simple bootable CD and just
type rdesktop server.blah.com but I don't think the intended users
would find that as intuitive as just seeing a W2K screen pop up like
PXES does.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.