Sendmail Quandry

I have been 'trying' to get sendmail to do what I want so long that I dont
know just how messed up I have it.. I have seen some of the strangest things
lately...
What I want it to do is this:
1) Accept incomming email for people on my net ie...  theboss@64.198.89.220
or al@64.198.89.220 (I currently dont have my domain name pointing to this
server)..
2) relay mail comming from my internal network to the internet.
3) REJECT others sending mail FROM the internet TO the internet. Tired of
being a spam server.

I have made too many attempts at this to even begin to explain my current
config. I am just lucky to have it allow me to send this mail out.... Most
of the howto's I have read are so brief on the subject or so complex
(involving things that dont apply to my config) that I have really screwed
it up.. I am about ready to trash it all and go back to the default config,
but I cant remember what all I did to block the spam pipe.

I only have two hairs that aint been pulled. Someone wanna throw me a bone
(or a .conf file) and save their lives?
Thanks.. Jorj