Re: The Swedish Opera abandons standards for MS

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 06:49:11PM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Two weeks ago it was revealed that Microsoft's MSN portal targeted Opera
> users, by purposely providing them with a broken page.

On a similar note, I found it interesting this morning when I followed
a link to a page on msnbc.com in Konqueror and got a largely blank
page.  Remembering the Opera story a couple of weeks ago, I switched
the browser identification to IE 5.5, hit reload, and suddenly the
whole page rendered fine.

Coincidence?