Re: URGENT: sendmail update

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 22:43, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> So, to reiterate, you guys have made your point, and I'm perfectly
> willing to concede on that point, but *please* drop it now.  Don't
> make me start moderating any email with "postfix" in the body.  :-)

As an olive branch, I offer the following quote from the Linux Advanced
Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO, talking about the CBQ packet scheduler:

"It may not always do what you want. This may come as something of a
shock to many who fell for the 'sendmail effect', which teaches us that
any complex technology which doesn't come with documentation must be the
best available."
--
Jeff Licquia <jeff@licquia.org>