apt repository problem

As some of you might have noticed by now, the apt repository on the
ftp server is broken at the moment.  In the process of fixing stuff
after a crash yesterday (which may have been caused by a disk going
out, whee), I upgraded apt, breaking my repository-generating script
in the process.

I think my script is fixed now, but I won't know for sure until it
finishes running, which should be pretty soon now...

On the up side, I finally added freshrpms...