Re: Hard Drives and Old Motherboards

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 08:28:01PM -0600, Tim McDonough wrote:
> So, it may be possible that I can boot to the little drive and put the 30GB
> in as a secondary drive? Hmmm. Tomorrow's project.

Almost certainly.  The other option would be an add-on PCI IDE card.
I happen to have several lying around (both ATA-33 and ATA-100) that I
could bring to the meeting on Tuesday.  I've used one of the ATA-33
cards to make an older box like that boot from a 40GB drive.

Drop me an email off-list if you're interested.