Re: Linux plus XP

Erich,

I recently did it with Mandrake 9.1.  I installed XP first and left
empty space for Linux.  Mandrake's installer had an option to use free
space which it did and then setup the bootloader automagically for
me.  Pretty slick compared to my first try with dual booting XP under
Mandrake 7.2.

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 12:47:43PM -0500, Erich Schroeder wrote:
> Hi,
>   Later today I'll be doing my first installation on a machine to
> dual-boot with XP. Anyone know of any particular gotchas I should worry
> about? It'll be RH 9.
>
> eks
>
> --
> Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
> Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
> Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
>                  http://illinois.state.museum/

Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.