OT: Chipset Fan

Since I know that there are a lot of hardware gurus out there I was
wondering if I could get some advice.  I just noticed that my A7V133
(Asus) board has lost its North Bridge fan.  I was wondering if anyone
had any suggestions for replacement fans and how to remove the current
one as I don't see any obvious clips. Thanks in advance.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.