Re: LUCI Meeting Tuesday Agenda

mysql.com gives "myODBC" - http://www.mysql.com/products/myodbc/

google gives this: myaccess - http://www.accessmysql.com/

I've used MyODBC as a backend with an MS Access frontend, and it works
relatively well.  Access assumes that the backend is Jet/MS-SQL, though,
so some data types don't convert well.  It's best to jsut write a client
that interfaces with the database backend (those *are* two seperate things).

--Danny