From: luci-discuss-owner@luci.org [mailto:luci-discuss-owner@luci.org]
On Behalf Of Danny Sauer
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 8:04 AM
To: luci-discuss@luci.org
Subject: Re: OT: Chipset Fan

Most of the overclocker-supply places have chipset fans that'll use the
existing mounting holes (most are also video card coolers).  That'd be
nice for the time when the new fan fails, if that time comes. :)

Personally, I like to get stuff from http://www.xpcgear.com/, but most
anyplace online will do.  Search google for "overclocking" and maybe
fans
or heatsinks - you'll find a bunch of places.  Just measure the distance
center-to-center for those holes on your motherboard, and find a chipset
heatsink that's the same.

--Danny, who replaced his last chipset cooler with a "crystal orb", and
is
pleased with its performance