Re: OT again, was Chipset fan

I went in there to buy a CD-Burner recently, and their utter lack of
customer service is the reason that I left telling them that no one who
values my opinion will ever shop there again.  This is the Springfield
Computer Deli, though, not the one in Normal (or Bloomington - it's close
to the border, I think).  The one in B/N is generally pretty good.  Eh,
mail order from Champaign Computer (or K&S Enterprises ;)) is close enough
to supporting a local retailer for me. :)

--Danny, who doesn't appreciate less knowledgable salesmen directly lying
to him

> On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 06:03:15PM -0500, Tim Grossner wrote:
[...]
>> Also, I would NOT recommend buying parts from Computer Deli.
[...]