Re: OT again, was Chipset fan

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Danny Sauer wrote:

> mail order from Champaign Computer (or K&S Enterprises ;)) is close enough
> to supporting a local retailer for me. :)

<blurb>s/Enterprises/Pritchard Enterprises, Inc/ (in case some of you
didn't catch the reference...</blurb>

Sorry... We try not to abuse our LUG lists, but if someone ELSE brings it
up it's fair game :-)

FWIW, I am trying to have a deal(s) of the week post to the
forsale@silug.org.  This week's toy was this really spiffy 10 outlet surge
protector.  I'd never seen a "cube" type model like this one. Retails for
$30, I'm selling them for $20.  Photo attached :-)  I sold the 2 I had in
stock, but can get more :-)

I'm also using a new cable supplier.  I've got a few 1' cables left, and
what I like is their snagless cables.  I HATE the snagless boots. These
cables actualy just have a molded flap that protects the clip, instead of
that annoying boot that you can't get to fit into alot of hardware.  The
1' cables, for instance, are only $1.25 and 14' for $3.50 (Cat5e, btw).

Okay, enough LUCI abuse :-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
--

29798.jpg