Re: wireless products

My company is using a wireless bridge from Proxim that is quite nice,
but expensive.  We also have a shorter bridge with Cisco Aironet
equipment.  Depending on where you're at, there are some rural
wireless ISPs now that use microwave towers.  Adams.net in Adams and
Brown counties is one example.  I know there's one in rural McLean,
but I don't know their name.
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 12:39:48PM -0500, Joe Tosetti wrote:
> I'm helping a small rural fire department set up remote access to their
> office.  They would like to use wireless due to poor phone lines and lack of
> cable/dsl service in the area.  The 2 locations which would need access are 3
> miles from the main location.  Does anyone have any recommendations on
> products.

Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.