Re: wireless products

The ISP in rural McLean is DTN Speednet (http://www.dtnspeed.net).  The
have good coverage over quite a bit of central Illinois (McLean, Logan,
Mason, Menard, Cass, et. al. counties).  Check their website for
locations.

BTW, I don't think they are using microwave, it's 802.11b.  They usually
put the antennae on a grain elevator in order to have power nearby.

People that I've talked to who have it are pleased.  Equipment runs
~$300, but they have a 30 day money back guarantee in case the reception
doesn't cut it.

--
Todd Davis (tdavis@msfw.com)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE #807101281603181)