Re: mozilla.org mirror going away (maybe)

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 21:56, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> For several days now I haven't been able to sync our ftp.mozilla.org
> mirror.  I'm turning off the cron job, but I'm going to wait a week to
> actually remove the files from our server.
>
> If any of you actually use our mirror on a regular basis, you can save
> it by figuring out who to contact to allow us access.  I looked, but
> there is no obvious contact for ftp site issues on either the ftp site
> or on the web site.
I didn't know you mirrored it, though if you were to mirror anything of
use to me it would have to be a gentoo rsync/distfiles mirror.  I looked
around the mozilla site a bit and I'm not sure if you've come across
this or not, but it had an email contact for mirrors.
http://www.mozilla.org/mirrors.html

> Unfortunately, I don't have time to dig, and with mozilla now included
> in all of the distributions, it's hard for me to care all that much
> about the mirror...
Though it may be included with distributions, keeping it up to date with
such a fast-paced development community is an entirely different story.

> Steve

-bill
--
Bill Fehring <luci@billfehring.com>