Re: mozilla.org mirror going away (maybe)

Wait, have you been mirroring the whole tree, which would also include
the Thunderbird, Firebird, and Camino distribs as well as Mozilla?  I
don't use Mozilla much, since it sucks on OS X (Camino's probably the
best OS X browser out, though), but Firebird/Thunderbird are on all of
the desktops that I admin.  Here, I've been waiting for downloads from
the main site when I could've been using silug bandwidth, instead.

Man, to think that I didn't find out about this until it was gone...

Remind me to look at those mirrors someday to see what else I've been
missing. :)

--Danny