Re: Distros with 2.6

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 12:29:05AM -0600, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> I'm waiting for FC3 instead. Kernel 2.6 adoption by distros doesn't
> mean I'm adopting them. I'm waiting for most of the integration issues
> to be shaken out.

Ditto, more or less. I'll probably find a server or two to try it on,
but even then I'll probably just disable SELinux.  (It does have some
interesting potential though.)

Despite my knee-jerk reaction to intensely dislike things written in
Python, I have to admit that one (of many) of the cool things about
mach (http://mach.sf.net/) is that I no longer have to track RH/FC
releases all that closely or mess with UML/VMware/whatever in order to
build packages for random releases.