Friday Night Social

It is confirmed.  Tomorrow (Friday) night, we are hosting a carry-in
social at my home.  The special guests of the evening include:

Taki with LPI-Germany
Bruno with LPI-Brazil
Wilma with LPI Inc.
Rich Fifarek original SILUG-er
Bryan Smith (remote SILUG-list member)
Steve Poe (Formerly with Linuxcare and Oracle)

Call me if you need directions.  The social will go from 6pm - 10pm.

Please RSVP so I know how many to expect.  Please bring your preferred
beverage (sharing is always welcome!) and a dish.  Some suggested dishes
include:

side salads
veggie/fruit tray
dessert
chips/snacks
side dish
vegetarian dishes (no-meat, no-fish)

We will provide some hamburgers and hot-dogs.

Feel free to bring a towel to swim, or your fishing gear.  This is a geeks
evening, so geeks and bored spouses only please.  We'll plan a family day
soon.  Thanks!

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html