Re: Apt/Yum upgrading from Yellow Dog to Fedora Core 2

Isn't the next YellowDog suposed to be based on Fedora anyway?  It
doesn't help you much, but I'm wondering if it'd be worth your time to
hang on until the YDL folks have done all of the work for you... :)

--Danny, hoping they start using ALSA, too, since it works *so* much
better than the OSS driver they use now (and compiles pretty easily if
you ignore those x86 assembler pieces)