Re:

Great news!

The company decided to reverse its policies and give us Friday after
Thanksgiving, as well as the Friday before Christmas (as well as Monday
in place of Sunday being Christmas Day), off!  Yea!

Now I've got enough work to finish for one of our clients on Monday that
I'll be going in a few hours on Friday.  But my morale is sure as well
way up from just a few days ago!

Still "no" on Monday, January 2nd, but I'm not as bothered by that
anymore.

--
Bryan J. Smith   b.j.smith@ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com