OT: Computer Room Sale for LUG members

In case any of you have the itch to drive down to Fairview Heights this
weekend, I didn't want to exclude you!

For the first time ever, we are having a 2 day sale at the Computer Room for
LUG members only!  ONLY YOU can have 10% off of anything _in stock_ in our
store from 10-8pm Friday and 10-4pm on Saturday.

No friends, no family, no co-workers.  Be prepared to validate your email
address as proof that you're a LUG member on this list (if we don't recognize
you already anyway).

This sale makes most of my stuff at cost, so cash/check payments are
appreciated. (Debit cards aren't too bad for sales over $35 or so.) We won't
reject your credit cards, though... that's the little machine's job!

I'm offering this sale to you because I want to limit my inventory for
end-of-year tax purposes.  This sale is for in stock items only... first come,
first serve... no holds... no orders...

If you've been in the store before, you already know my prices are already
cheaper than anyone in town, so another 10% off is extra special.  See you
Friday or Saturday!

The Computer Room is at 317 Market Place, behind Border's (or next to Hooter's)
in Fairview Heights.

President, KS Computer Room Inc.	kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group	www.silug.org