Re: Everex TC2502 Green gPC Review

Tim,
I had read that article as well.
I am a little disappointed in his review of gOS.  (not
that I am saying it is inaccurate as I have not used
it)
As more and more distros are becoming more polished,
why would the gOS setup on this machine be so
backward?
My father in law was showing me Linux Mint on
Thanksgiving.  It is taking Ubuntu and further
smoothing out the edges.  I would think that this
would be something to install on one of those gPC by
default.
Just my $.02
Derek

<http://www.lightandmatter.com/article/gos_review.html>