Re: Sendmail.cf with Virtusers support?

Charles J Menzes said:
> but now I am faced with creating the hash file used by the virtusertable
> feature. when i attempt:
>
> 	makemap -v hash virtusertable
>
> 	with virtusertable being the file containing my list of
> 	virtual users and their corresponding true mail desitinations.
[...]
> the process never seems to finish.
>
> Is my syntax incorrect for the makemap statement?

Yes.  :-)

What you want to do is create the table in a file named something like
virtusertable.txt, then do "makemap hash virtusertable <
virtusertable.txt".  Since makemap reads from stdin, it just looks
like it was sitting there the way you were running it.  (Actually, it
was just sitting there waiting for input.)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month